YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

#7 Married 112

Assalamualaikum guys and girls

Now before you guys jump to any conclusion let me clarify things for you.

1- Yes. There is a wedding.
2- Yes. Someone is officially married.
3- No. I am not the bride :P

It was my cousin's, Along wedding. It was held on Saturday 12th January 2013. Yeap. Right after my Applied Phonetics and Phonology paper. 

The ceremony took place at Flat Seri Melaka, Cheras. After I'm done with my last peiper I went there by public transportation. It took me like 45 minutes to reach the destination. And it was already 3.35pm. Well wedding ceremony often finishes at 4.00pm. But I managed to get there before it ended. Weehoo.

My cousin Dilah picked me up at the train station and I was lucky the station is only 5 minutes away form the bride's house. Fiuhh. 

My relatives were all there and I can see the caterers folding the tables to store it. For good. NOOOO!!
Alhamdulillah, thanks to my aunt who spare me some food cause I was famished at that moment. I have not eaten the whole day because of the time constraint. 

I was eating at the bride and groom's table because that was the only table left. How humiliating. While I was eating, this one caterer pull down the backdrop and my cousins were teasing me and force me to eat faster. How cruel can they be -_______-  I acted like nothing happen and continue enjoying the dishes. Muahahha.


This is Along :)

Despite all the chaotic moments I was able to be there for my cousin. Yeay! I'm so proud of you Along. May Allah bless your marriage. Sorry I didn't have his wife photos because at that time the battery was running out. Talk about great timing. Heh. 


p/s: Next up, Pyan's wedding. InsyaAllah :D





No comments:

Post a Comment