Assalamualaikum. Hello again.
We went for a hike last Sunday. That was my first time spending almost two hours for a hike. And we only hike Bukit Pelindung's hill T____T
Now before you shout LOSER to me, mind you it was raining heavily. We had to stop at every hut and there are only three huts with a proper roof up the hill. I went there with my lil sis, cousins and aunt. My cousin asked me to accompany her because she had live in Kuantan for twenty six years and never set a foot on this hill. Being a good cousin, *cough cough* I agreed :P
![]() |
| Ignore the person in it. |
It was exciting as the heavy downpour accompanied us till we reached the top. Adventurous journey I must say. And there was a fallen tree on our way down. Lucky it didn't fall on any of us. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.
![]() |
| Under my umbrella..ella..ella..eyy..eyy.. |
![]() |
| We have reached the destination :) |
![]() |
| Frustrated. It was closed. This is the place where you can see the whole city of Kuantan. |
![]() |
| Yikess! |
Oh and there this aunty and uncle asked me what school my cousin and I attend to. They thought I was fifteen. Wow. I look that young huh?? I felt honored. Thank you kind-hearted citizens. Muahaha.
Moving on, we rode the Rapid bus. You know the free ones for Kuantan people (I mean whoever in Kuantan. Not being "statist" here. And yes statist is not even a word. I know that.) Yeah FREE until this April. Who wouldn't like a free ride eyy. So we rode it to Teluk Cempedak, bus terminal, Indera Mahkota and Polisas.
There were more to it than riding a free bus. Some events occur the entire duration. Well I guess it was a great memory for my lil cousin who is going away to Vocational school this Monday in Temerloh. All the best Sanah!
Yeah we spent half of the day outside. Even though it was not sunny, somehow it was FUNny. Okay I'm not good in rhyming things up. Whatever.
![]() |
| The plan was to go to Teluk Cempedak through this track. But it was slippery due to the rain. |
p/s: Gonna ride the bus to Pekan with mommy this Wednesday. InsyaAllah ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment