Assalamualaikum. Wazzapenin y'all!
Since my mom went to KL for a wedding ceremony, I was left home with my siblings.
My brother Aish saw this opportunity to torture me. Nooooo!! He yelled, "Bibik, make me a Nescafe!" while playing Gears of War 3. Being an obedient(lol) lil sister, I made it for him T___T Then he asked me to make a slice of toast spread with butter and kaya. Of course I did it. For myself. Muehehe.
Hours past and I went out with my sisters to her friend's house. The friend is having a birthday party for her kids or something like that. And look what I got....
| Tadaaaa!!! |
Kak Yanil (my sister's friend) made this herself for the guests. Wow. Amazing. Felt like Valentine's Day with the teddy bear and chocolates. Mind you I didn't celebrate it but you know what I mean. Right?
p/s: We went to few different places to eat the whole day. Tummy can't handle it :(


No comments:
Post a Comment