YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

#6 Partehhh

Assalamualaikum 

Yeah so today I got TWO parties to attend. One for recreation club and the other was class party. Try take a guess on how many people did attend recreation party? 

Six. It was only SIX people. Well I guess it is more than expected. I expected five. Haha. We ate satay for lunch. Most of them couldn't make it because they have other commitments. You know being a student and it is during final examination week, people rather stay inside their room and study. Ahha. But I forgot to snap a picture of us. Dang it. 

Moving on to the second party of the day.

It was kinda like a picnic party. There were lots of food I tell you. LOTS. We ordered Domino's and my beloved classmates made mac and cheese, dumplings, brownies, fried mee, bread pudding, cocktail pudding, peanut butter cheese cake and others. See. I told you there were variety of foods :))

After the omnomnom session, we played kites then it was picture time. Oh yeah. That's more I like it.  

Courtesy of  Senate Sec, Ku


And the last session was exchanging gifts session. Luckily there's Hinode at SACC and I bet most of them bought their gifts there. Teehee. 

p/s: I'll update the pictures later. Till then :)




No comments:

Post a Comment