YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 22, 2011

Gear up for MEdSI

Salam,

Check your MEdSI HERE.

Fyi here are some of the codes for the university you should know:

AT06 - UPSI

ET06 - UiTM

KT06 - UKM

MT06 - UM

PT06 - UPM

TT06 - UTM

UT06 - UIA

I think these are the University that requires us to take MEdSI for education programs.

If there are other I'm not so sure but I'll list their codes :

B - UTHM

C - UTeM
D - UDM

G - UMT

H - UMS

J - UMP

L - UMK

Q - USIM

R - UniMAP

S - USM

U - UUM

W - UNIMAS

Z - UPNM



* I'm not so sure about the code number's (06) ..but the alphabets are right. Please inform me back if there are any mistakes. Thank you :)


p/s: Good Luck for your MEdSI guys and for those who do not get call to take it, you know there are better things coming you way..cheer up :D




No comments:

Post a Comment