YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Jumuah!

Salam,

So hows everyone doing? Feeling good? Great. It's Wednesday guys..few more days till Friday. And you guys know who's having FUN on weekends? You got that right. It's Rebecca Black. The one who sang a song entitled Friday. It was ermm "lovely".

For those who never heard of her it's okay. Lucky you. LOL. I just wanna share with you guys one of the parody of the song. It is way way wayyyy BETTER than the original one ;)





Splendid I must say. And I came across this video on one of the blog I am following Obefiend. It's a serious blog I tell you.



p/s: I don't hate Rebecca Black and I'm not a fan either.

4 comments:

  1. that song is kinda funny but has some meaningful meanings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..it's about performing Jumuah prayer. I really like it though. Because it's a Muslim version of Rebecca Black. A very nice parody indeed.

    Thanks for your comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. im afraid im turning to be her FAN! omg no!! hahaha hell no.tp tp tp lagu dy bole thn la..lawak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimah: even though kite kutuk2 lgu dia..but still aq nyanyi... -.- hahahah

    ReplyDelete