Salam,
Okay now I'm screwed. After thoughtful deliberation in my house for about two weeks, I've been through a lot of thinking. What am I gonna do after I graduated that is if I am to be accept in the program I'm applying for. Gosh. Why can't we just study-break-money flows in our bank. Then I'm gonna be happy a LOT. maybe.
Yeah I didn't seem to find my goals in life nowadays. What I want to be or what am I doing and such. Say I'm a whiner, who cares. I can't hold this thought any longer. People think I have all sorts out for my future. Well, guess what people. You're wrong.
I always try to develop myself and be a perfectionist. But it turns out SUCK! Bigtime. Ahha. Tell me about it. I keep on changing my ambition since kindergarten. I always go with the flow and now I felt like I'm heading to the wrong direction or maybe lost in the way. OMG. Panic attack. Like seriously, does anyone ever think of this before? Or maybe I'm just being paranoid and overreacting. Silly me *slamming my head over the screen*
p/s: I need chocolate ASAP.


No comments:
Post a Comment