YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hunting for Job




Salam,

Who said finding a job is easy? Well, they are lying. You have to write a resume, make a copy of your certificates and filling out all sort of forms. Yeah in some particular place you don't have to.

Hello, we only want to work for 5 months. Not like forever. Duhh..
If there are no vacancy, do say it nicely and don't put false hope to people and ask them to fill out forms that you are not gonna look at for you have enough employee. Cheesedale.

It occurs to me to hold up a sign like this...


Then they'll know how much I needed the work.

Anyway, I hope that I can work at the cafe Kimah told me about. And I guess Hashriq is going to Malacca to work with his aunt. Oh ya, I forgot to mention, I went job hunting with him yesterday. He even try out at MS Garden and the HR people wanted resume and stuff. I bet you're not gonna write it huh Hashriq. LOL. Let alone you wanted to apply at Zenith Hotel and was happy if you are working as a car jockey or something like that. Silly you.

p/s: I'm not being choosy in finding a job okay, I just want a work that pay at least RM1k a month..haha..JK ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment