YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Young Entrepreneur

Salam..

I went to a so-called business trip last weekend and it was FUNING(fun + tiring). I got to spend a night in UTP(Universiti Teknologi Petronas).
I never knew that people can easily bond and be a close friend to you in a minute. That is totally cool. It means that people don't prejudge you and always see the positive side of you. If everyone is like that then there will be no war. Yeah..imagine living in a peaceful and harmonious country. How great is that.

I just wanna say THANK YOU to those people in e-Data Network for the reality check. Who was I kidding..I don't even know about what's gonna happen in 1o years time of my life. I need something to change my life and my family's. Something that could secure me from having debts and financial problems.

And that's when I found you GREAT guys in e-Data Network. You guys are amazing. I never would've believe that a nineteen-year-old student can be a millionaire before I joined this Webucation. Now I know anything is possible if I try hard to reach my goals in life. I just need to be more specific and know what my heart desire. Thanks a lot guys for helping me out and share your experience. InsyaALLAH..I'll try my best to fulfill my dreams. :)



p/s: I'm so glad to be able to meet GREAT people like you guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment