YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Ninja Story Reveals

Salam..

So this thing only excites me..and other gamers who played it.. Wanna know what kinda game is it? Okay here's the deal..you log in your Facebook account and click Pockie Ninja app and there you go. Discover it yourself..


Hmm..since I haven't been posting any entry lately..I'll give you some info about the game. It's an online game..obviously. It's a showdown between Naruto and Bleach. If you are a fan of Japanese Anime, then you'll know about them. If not, ask any of your siblings or neighbours :)

And if you are really an online games kind of guy, I am sure you will enjoy this game. Like seriously. I'm kinda addicted to it. Well hello..I blog about it..duhh..so yeah..I am currently living in a fantasy world where I am a NINJA..oh yeah..me likey~~ jealous much?? :p

You can still play CityVille or Dress Up Barbie. I know I do..okay I lied about the Barbie part. Just CityVille. Ngeeee :p

I am so excited I can't think of any other word but AWESOME..!!

Check this out...it's one of my battle with other player.. Click NINJA to see me in the battle arena. I am anatano..on your left..the Ally.
Oh I forgot to mention that this game is international..so you can get to know people from all over the world. Cool eyy..

Plus it's not only about battling in the arena..but completing the quests given and you'll get rewards for it.


p/s: I am NINJA addicted :)



No comments:

Post a Comment