Hey there..I've done with the MEdSI interview right here in UIA Kuantan. Here hows my journey sounds like..I mean..oh you know what I mean :p
My session starts at 2.00p.m. And there were 6 rooms for the interview sessions to take place.
I waited and waited and waited but you never came..hehe..recognize whose dialogue is this? Okay moving on..I was there at 2.00p.m. and was moving back and forth cause I'm kinda lost but remained calm until I saw Jannah..wee..Lucky me. Bla..bla..bla.. I had to change room cause there were no panels in my room.
The three of us from Room 6 had to transfer to room 4 and there were like 15 people all together. Sigh. Be patience. Be patience I remind myself. Then at exactly 4.00p.m. I was still waiting outside the room watching people go nervous and relieved and I ain't moving nowhere. Come on people. Grrr...relax..relax..
Then there were nobody. All the other rooms were empty as all the candidates and panels had long gone except my room and room 5. The clock is ticking and my name still hasn't been called. Fine.
All candidates took about 15 minutes per session. I had my stopwatch with me :)
4.30p.m. Finally..ahhhh... my time to shine..agagaga.. The girl before me took only 4min ++ for her session and I was quite surprised. Good for
So I knocked on the door and said Assalamualaikum. Hand in my file and documents to one of the panel. There were 3 panels to judge and interrogate me :p
Oh I forgot to mention that there was a colour blindness test like when we took our driving license.
Here are the questions you all have been waiting for:
1) Tell me about yourself / family background.
2) Why do you want to be a teacher?
3) What kind of contributions can you give as a teacher?
4) Where do you learn English Language?
5) What kind of curricular activities did you join during your school days?
6) Where do you apply for?
That's the questions they threw at me. And it only took 5 minutes top for my session =.=
I was not asked to do the mock-teaching. Fiuhhh... That is because they were running out of time. And nothing on currents issues or ministries or policies what-so-ever. Anyway, just prepare for the teaching materials and current issues cause who knows..You might not get lucky. ^_^
My advice..don't be so nervous. Just take a deep breath and say some prayer.
You have done your part. Let Allah do the rest :D
p/s: Remember to wear fully covered shoes for the ladies and gents too. If not they will ask you to change. No wedges. And don't wear heels that are too high..Trust me on these.


insyaallah it will be yours...=D
ReplyDeletethanks adham..
ReplyDeleteamin~
gudluck
ReplyDeletejemput singgah blog nenek http://penglipurlarafasola.blogspot.com kalau nk follow pun buleh! hehe ;D
thanks nenek fasola :)
ReplyDelete