Have you ever felt the feeling that you might bugged someone when you tried talking to them. Or even said hello.
Well, I’ve been cleaning up my room these few days and all the things I had reminded me of the past. The pictures taken together like we were close friends. The bonding between us that’s not gonna end. The happiness and sorrow we shared with each other. The moment we spent most of the time doing silly stuff and face the consequences together. Ahh..childhood moments never fail to make me smile the whole day.
But when I look back at where we are now. It is totally different. We hardly speak in person, or maybe poke in Facebook. Sending random text messages like wanna grab a lunch together or something. When we met at the mall, we just stared at each other like a complete stranger. Not at least a single smile is drawn on the face. Why do we do these? Does everyone had an accident and had some amnesia or something? Or maybe we are just afraid that the other person won’t recognize us and we’ll end up looking like an idiot trying to make the person remember us?
Gahh..I hate it when that happened. We were once a close friend. More like sisterhood. Helping each other out with homework and class duties.
I’m sorry for the emotional post today cause I can’t seem to hold it any longer. The thing is.. I MISS YOU GUYS so freaking much.!! There. I said it. Okay. Sigh.
I always thought that I would bother that someone when I sent a text message or call. Everyone is pretty busy right now trying to figure out their future. Hey, who could blame them? Everyone knows that it will end up this way one day or another. My advice is don’t get too attach to someone. I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing. But it will eventually help you to learn to let go and move forward. Believe me. I’ve been through this.
But don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that you shouldn’t be close to anyone particular but they have their own life and so do you.
Anyway…I just want to say HI.. and ask HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? ~ to all my friends out there who haven't had any serious concussion on their head~
p/s: forgive me for this irrelevant entry. XD






rindu kau rye . .:))
ReplyDeleteyeahh i agree with you..
ReplyDeletekadang2 nak tegur kawan lama pon rasa segan..
tapi like u said, Everyone knows that it will end up this way one day or another..
btw, sekali kawan selamanya tetap kawan.. :)
@tyra: rindu kau jugak..cpat la dtg kuantan :'(
ReplyDelete@nojie: yeah..walaupun kita segan na berbicara namun kita tetap tahu yang kita sahabat selamanya (lgu upin ipin)