Assalamualaikum and hello there.
No I'm not celebrating the so-called-lover's-day. Husnuzon please people.heh.
It's actually the day we, UiTM students got our exam results. Hooray -____-
I've been waiting for the email for hours but it never got through and guess what up until now I still haven't got it. And so I decided to check it via the website.
It was a very difficult semester for me because I've been bothered with the methodology classes as I'm currently in my third year. It means that I'll be doing my practicum this July :OO
Nevertheless I was able to not flunk any subject. Alhamdulillah. It was good enough for me.
My lecturer once mentioned "It is not too late for you to quit." hmm I doubt that. I'll finish this course and graduate InsyaAllah even though I'm still unsure of what I want to do with my life after graduating. I believe in what Allah has planned for me as He is the best planner.
al-Imran 3:54
p/s: Hoping to ace my methodology classes next semester. InsyaAllah aminn :)



No comments:
Post a Comment