YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 7, 2014

#36 Stuck in the Moment

Assalamualaikum. I can't sleep and so here I am. 

This post is actually a throwback of the things I've gone through during semester five. Just because I haven't had the chance to post any so I'm gonna post it now.mehehe.

It's going to be a long post filled with amazing moments caught on camera :D

1. Vanguard's Reunion at De Rhu Beach Resort, Kuantan.


2. Seyra's 21st Birthday Celebration at Hutan Bandar Bistro, Teluk Cempedak.


3. KAED Fest 2013, UIA Gombak.


4. Rock Climbing, Damai Batu Caves.



5. PEWARIS' Camp at Janda Baik, Pahang.


6. UM Mocktrial 2013, UM.


7. Escape Room, Klang.


8. Final Drama Production, Intec Sec 17.


9. Faz's Engagement Day, Galing.


10. Twins of Faith 2013, PICC Putrajaya.


There are other events as well but I'm too lazy to dig up my photo albums XD

Last semester has been awesome and I sure hope the upcoming semester will go beyond expectation. InsyaAllah aminn.

p/s: Ahh what a wonderful year it has been :') 






No comments:

Post a Comment