YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 9, 2013

#20 Car Inspection

Assalamualaikum to all

Yeah I went to PUSPAKOM today to have the car inspected because my father changed the engine. Being the cute one in the family, I followed him there (LOL actually I was the only one available to drive the car) T__T

Mind you the car is manual and tomorrow is Chinese New Year so there were lots of car on the road. Since I've never been to PUSPAKOM before, I only followed my dad's car which was in front of mine. Obviously. 

There are two stops you have to make before delivering it to the inspection officer. 

The first one is where you hand in the paperwork.

Payment counter

This is the second stop as I couldn't take the first one because the guy in the counter was looking right through me. So yeah. 


This is where your car is being inspected by one of the officers. I was clueless since my dad just left me there alone as he was parking his car. Those workers were just laughing at me cause I looked like a child that had lost her mother. But in this case I lose sight of my father :( 

Then a guy called me to park my car at the inspection bay? (I'm not sure what it's call).  I nervously step on my paddle and change the gear to one. Slowly made my way in there and was asked to stop at one point. 


This is the guy that inspect my car (well my dad's). He suddenly opened the back door but of course I've locked it in advance and I smiled at him because I did not know the normal procedure. After unlocking the door he checked something and asked me to open the bonnet and so I did. He looked at me and made a hand signal telling me that I should get out of the car. Okay okay. And I asked should I turn off the engine? Yes you should, he said. Okay okay. 

There I sat in the corner waiting for my dad and later filled out some forms for the inspection to be done. 


And then I saw this. Sorry dude. Too late dontcha think? I snapped some pictures already :P

After an hour, the inspection was finally finished. Fiuhh Alhamdulillah. I was famished at that time.

And the result *drum rolls*

FAILED


Because one of the brake was leaking or something like that. Automotive jargon. Can't really digest it and don't bother to understand it XD

So we have to bring it back next Wednesday after sending the car to the workshop. Hmmm great.

p/s: The most important thing before sending your car for inspection is to clean the engine and chassis so it is easier for them to check it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment