Assalamualaikum. Dear brothers and sisters of the nation we meet again!
Right so today I went out with my sisters to help distribute some flyers. Fyi, my older sister work as a sales advisor at Toyota showroom Kuantan branch (at Semembu).
We went to Capital Mall (used to be East Coast Mall) to give away the flyers. We put it at cars' wiper at the car park after having our lunch. My sister told me that flyers are not allowed to be distributed there. Hmm but we did it nevertheless. Hehehe. But when we met few security guards, we pretended to search for car keys and slowly disappeared in between the cars. I took my phone out and pretended to be calling someone and walk away.
I didn't know distributing flyers could be so thrilling. Yikes. What a close shave. The guards were just looking at our way and we couldn't care less.
Anyway, mission accomplished. Oh yeah! Alhamdulillah.
![]() |
| Click to enlarge. |
![]() |
| call 013-278 6724 to book one today :D |
Till then.




No comments:
Post a Comment