YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tomodachi @ Friends

S.H.O.C.K..!!
Do I really need to explain the term used.? Go buy yourselves a big heavy dictionary. I suggest MR.LONGMAN :)

It doesn't really matter anyway. What I'm about to share is that how fast can people change.? Seriously, does anyone know the secrets.? If you do, do share it okay. Thanks.

It is just the matter of time. For people to be completely transform into a whole new
person. A fresh start I would say. But the thing is do you change for better or for worse.? I was wondering about it myself. Who doesn't want to change right. I know I do. Well of course towards a better ummah.

The question is HOW, WHAT, WHY, WHEN, WHERE, WHICH etc..
I have seen most of my friends change. Better or worse. Who knows. I'm not judging them.
What hurt me so much is that people I looked up to move towards the dark side. Have it e
ver occurs to you this kind of situation.?

A girl my age start to smoke, drinks alcohol and even worst, sacrifice their body for some pleasure. OMG..!! And yes. They are Muslims. That is why I got so pissed off. Do they have gone completely flaky.? You guys were highly educated, we have Islamic Studies, civics and even moral education taught throughout our school time up until now. How can you guys behave this way.? Stress.?? Influenced.?? Trend.?? Experience.?? Owh that is so lame.
You should be ashamed of yourselves. Go find a new and healthier hobby to fill up your leisure time.

It just make me like wanna gag every time I see your innocent, angelic face
. Huh. You were lucky that I was able to remain composed in front of you. But please. I beg you. People says that a leopard can't change its spots but you are not a leopard. Or are you.? There's still time to seek for forgiveness from the Creator and repent from the sins that you had committed.
Believe me. You can change if you really put your mind to it :)
Hopefully you read this.
p/s: I'm sorry if you feel offended.
It just I really hate to lose such great friends like you ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment