Venue: UiTM Student Portal
Date: 02/11/2010
Time: 5.00pm
To tell you the truth I totally forgot to check my results. Luckily..?? One of my friends text me and ask me about my score..Thanks Mal...hehe.. I thought that I don't want to check it today..but due to some reasons, I mustered all my courage and prepared myself to deal with what I am going to see..my FINAL examination result..
Actually I do not felt anything..fear.? shock.? afraid.? suicide mission.? none of them.. Well, that is how I am. I don't like to put any hopes and anything. Just accept it with an open heart right..
It's not like we can make any amendments after the result had been stated well if you wanted to, you can discuss this matter with the dean. I am not the kind of person who like to get sympathy and beg for better grades from the lecturers.
I know my limits. And I am proud of it. I am not getting cocky and all cause I know there are lots of people who got higher grades than I do. Believe me. I am just a mediocre. On the par.? I like to be in that condition. Not too low and not too high. Just perfect for me.
Maybe you guys wanna know my pointer right..maybe you not interested at all. Don't worry, I'm not telling you.. =p
I did not achieved for the dean. It's okay. I'll strive better and harder next semester. Pray for me okay *wink*
As for now, I am satisfied with what I got. And for all those people who think their pointer are not good it's okay.. Learn from your disappointment, this what give you the strength and determination to keep on getting higher pointer. Maybe you've heard this like thousands times already but I still wanna say it. ^_^
Perseverance is important.. That is the thing you need to bear in mind..!!
Do not forget the past as it teaches you to be a much better person.
And for all that had earned FANTABULOUS * even if it's not a word* grades,
Omedetōgozaimasu..that means congratulations.
Ganbatte kudasai..!!
Ja matane :)
p/s: BIG thanks to all the lecturers and friends for helping me with the preparation for the examinations ;D


No comments:
Post a Comment