
Thousands apology to Nabila for doing those things to you..
I was just teasing you..no heart feeling okay..
You guys may be wondering WHAT have I done to this poor McFlurry fella..
The story begins when Nabila borrowed my College Reading Skills book last Friday to make a copy of it..since there are no more stocks left..btw, it is more cheaper.. *wink2*
So the three of us including Halida went to a photocopy store nearby our campus. It's already noon if I'm not mistaken. The owner of the shop said that they will close the shop on Saturday's and Sunday's. And so she said that if she managed to copy the textbook by tomorrow she will give Nabila a call..
Next morning(saturday), Nabila as always woke up late.. I tried to wake her up but it's a useless effort. I asked her to go and take back my book as I have exercises to complete.
They(halida and nabila) went to the store at 2.30pm.. and guess what.. it's CLOSED..
darn..how will I ever get my book back before Monday and complete the exercises.??
Then it's Monday. And College Reading is the first period..I have no text book.
Madam will be pissed off for sure. So I decided to borrowed it from the girl next door. Luckily she had done the exercises.fiuhh..
Times fly and she text Halida and tell her that she's going to pick up the book that evening..like Hello..the class is this Morning.
Halida told her that I was angry with her as I was scolded by Madam(lying). And she got terrified. She said sorry to me and beg for my forgiveness. I ignored her TOTALLY(quite a drama huh).
She text Halida and said it was all her fault that I got scolded by Madam.
Later that evening, Nabila bought me Doughnuts from Big Apple..
oh0uh..I didn't expect this kind of things.
Well~ she gave it right..so I ate them with my roommates..
Thanks for the light dinner Nabila =p
Att: Nabila- I was just pretending la..
p/s: I forgive you Nabila..next time Johnny's okay ^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment