YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 2, 2010

Whole New Month

Hey guess what it's July already..can you believe it..
How times fly when we didn't even notice it..
Well I think it's great for me as I really need semester break right now..after the final of course..

Err..speaking of the final exam..it gives me chills..
I haven't making any progress on my studying..nor my assignments..
Always spending my leisure time with nothing important such as..
hmm..
What did I do actually..??
Surfing the net..sleeping..hang out..yada yada yada..

Damn it.."What is wrong with you girl..you are not in high school anymore. Lets face it. You have to do things your way..don't bother thinking what other will or will not do".
Errrgh..I hate when I felt totally useless..

Okay..enough said..

I went to accompany my sister at her house yesterday since her husband went for futsal training. We watch 'Lie To Me'. It's like the CSI and Numbers series but different in their own way. It's fun to watch as it use phychology and skills on how to detect someone emotions in whether they are hiding something to you of telling a lie.

And Inkheart. You have to watch that movie. I watched it like three or four times. Brendon Fraser is the protagonise and of course it's an adventurous story . I'm not going to spill the beads. So you have to watch it yourself.

Till then.

p/s: Hope you guys enjoy reading this post even it does not really have a WoW factor..
huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment