YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 14, 2010

Lonely I Am..

Came back to campus today(13.06.10)..
I felt very exited to be here..??
maybe yes..maybe not..
WHY..??
I'll tell you why..
First and foremost..
I AM A LONER..
seriously..okay maybe I have lots of friends here..
but..you know..the BOND between us..not so strong I guess..
It just doesn't feel right..It's like I'm not being myself...the real me..
I never thought that I'll felt this way..
Am I being a hypocrite.??
I hope not..
Please just one year for me to put up with this condition..
I miss my friends BADLY..like insane..
How I wish you guys were here..and cheer me up like you guys always do..
Well, life must go on right..
I always pray for our success and hope that we can gather back and talk about the past..the journey we had been through together..
Be sure to keep in touch okay guys..
p/s: Love you guys so damn much <3 span="span">

No comments:

Post a Comment