Assalamualaikum and hi all!
I'm not sure if Blogger is still relevant these days as people (read:me) seems to have shorter attention span. With that people are more likely to be more active on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram (I know I do). Okay enough with the generalisation.
So this is officially my first post after like 4 years abandoning my virtual diary. Yeay me?! I would very much prefer to verbally express my feelings and thoughts rather than writing. I wonder if I should start vlogging and become like famous Youtubers and start making money $$..hmmm maybe not. It takes too much time to edit those videos to make it interesting. But but but I always wanted to be a host on my own channel (InsyaAllah one day. If I have the guts to do it. lol).
This is like an intro to the new me lah (I guess). I wanted to write more so I can polish my writing skills. Oh btw, I think I'm an adult now. What makes me an adult you say? Earning money just to pay off debts and commitments XD Yeap it's true. You'll experience it one day eh maybe you've already experience it lah as we are probably from the same generation.ehhe.
Back to the topic, I'm now working as People & Culture Executive in which my main responsibility is to make everyone in the company happy. Rest assure I am not some clown or stand up comedian okay! The areas that I covered are related to talent acquisition, talent development, compensation & benefits, corporate culture, and company events. See, told you I'm an adult now. With job and responsibilities and stuff.
And yes, I was trained to be a teacher but I decided not to make my life and my-supposed-to-be-students miserable so I decided not to pursue in education line.
That's all for today! I hope I will be more active by writing at least one post per month (that's an achievement for me already). Till next time!
p/s: I was supposed to be doing my work but look where it got me.
Pilu
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment