Assalamualaikum and hi there.
I just got myself a unicorn. A unicorn?!! Yes a UNICORN! I've told you guys about my hunting mission this year. And mission accomplished. Alhamdulillah.
Well it is not a real life unicorn. It is a PilloPet. This was given to me yesterday by my darling Sarah for my birthday present last year. Hahaha. Epic belated birthday present I guess :P
Arigato gozaimasu *wipe tears*
It also comes with a birth certificate. How cool is that haa :D
![]() |
The reason why it is called a PilloPet is because it can transform from a pet to a pillow. Say what?! Yeap that's right. Awesome ain't it? *grinned*
Anyway thank you so much for the lovely present. I really thought you bought me a cactus because this is so hard to find. But it was worth the wait :)
This year can I get a wolf from you? Yes, you. The one reading this post. Alright thanks :P
Oh ya the name of my pet unicorn is *drum rolls* VALORA.
I was thinking about naming it Ryan, but since it is too paddle pop-ish, it should have a more girlish name? Hmm
p/s: Credit to Mr.Hilmi for the spectacular name (see I mentioned your name already) XD





Yeayy Rye finally you found your unicorn! :)
ReplyDeletehilmi? haha
ReplyDeleteAin: Yes indeed. Come visit my unicorn at mawar :)
ReplyDeleteAnna: haahaha. kenape?
ReplyDeleteterharu T.T :P
ReplyDeletegedik. hahaha
ReplyDelete