Assalamualaikum. Having fun gulping the Coke down your throat?
Last Friday I went to Johore to visit my cousin who has been admitted in the general hospital on Wednesday. She collapsed due to high level of sugar in her body. She has diabetes. And guess what, she's only twenty one. Quite young to have the disease? Nooo. Well baby can also suffer this fatal disease. It's more to genetic factor in this case. Same like my cousin.
She was diagnosed last December and now she has to depend on medications to lower the sugar level.
I was shocked when my sister called me telling that Alang, my cousin fainted in her dorm and was quickly brought to hospital by the ambulance. Of course at that time we could not do anything else but to pray to the Almighty.
Alhamdulillah she woke up the next day. The doctor said she was at a close shave because there was no reading of the sugar level. It means that she has achieved the highest level. Pheww, thanks to her friends that took immediate action by calling the ambulance.
And so I pay her a visit this weekend.
In the bus I kept thinking of different scenarios that could happen to me. What if I was the one in the hospital? What if I was the one to have suffer the disease? And so I close my eyes and thank Allah for lending me a healthy body. Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah.
The funny thing is that everyone has the same thought like me. About being admitted in the ward. This is because both my cousins who has the same age as me has been warded because of chronic diseases. The first one is kidneys' failure and the other is diabetes. Whoa.
"We both has been warded, when is your turn?" -Alang-
Well I hope you guys will be visiting me in the hospital when I gave birth to adorable twins. LOL
Anyway, she will still be in the hospital for a few days more before going back to her campus.
![]() |
| Healthy |
p/s: Take good care of your body people :)



No comments:
Post a Comment