I had an assignment last week for Literature for Children and Young Adults and it was to create our own fable.
I teamed up with Ain and Sarah and we decided upon a fable. So here it goes;
One day, a rhino and a
moose were bragging about their horns to the other animals. “I am the greatest animal
of all. I have the strongest horn here. Nobody can beat me,” said the rhino.
“But I have the biggest horns, so I am indeed greater than you,” said the moose.
A unicorn passed by and
overheard their bragging. He suddenly cuts in and trying to boast about his
horn by lying. “No. I am the greatest creature here since my horn is magical;
it can cure any type of diseases in the world.” Hearing this, all the animals were
amazed of the unicorn. Soon, the news of
the magical horn spread to the hunters of the forest.
Thus, all the unicorns in
the land are being hunted by the hunters for their horn. Since then, the unicorns had lost their horns and became normal horses instead.
MORAL VALUE: Be careful with your words as it
can lead to bad consequences.
Alhamdulillah it all went well more than we imagined. We were so worried that our fable is too short because our classmates made the fables up to eight slides and we only have one. Err.
But Madam said this fable is just nice with simple words, straight forward and short. Fiuhh and we were panicking for nothing. Hoping for a better outcome for all the assignments. InsyaAllah :)
p/s: Unicorns are just awesome. Aren't they? :3



No comments:
Post a Comment