YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 7 #FE

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera to all.

Today I got to be in the INTEK's great hall to invigilate form 5 students since they are having their trial for SPM. Wow de javu. Pretty much since I've experienced the same thing here.

But it feels different when you are the one walking around the students making them feel nervous by stopping at their table and watch them writing. And they immediately stop doing so and pretending to think for an idea to scribble. Muahahaha. I am evil like that. Believe me I hate it when teacher/invigilator decided stop at my table and try to take a peek at my answer. Seriously? We students are have enough pressure. Don't push it  okay :P

Anyway I was just trying to see it in a different perspective so that I can say "Been there, done that." :D

It was kinda funny to see the students' behavior when answering exams. Like this one dude, he only brought with him a black pen and that's about it. In the middle of the exam he stood up and march forward to Miss Ieka and said he needed another pen cause the one he's using is out of ink. Miss Ieka gave him her blue pen but he refused to take it. He said he wanted to use his own pen that he kept in his bag at Anjung Mesra. And I thought to myself, is this guy for real??? This is a trial exam and you are not taking this matter seriously. Anyway I'm not here to judge. He got his own way of dealing with exams. Oh well.

In the end his answer sheets has a combination of a black and blue pen. Hehe. 

Answering 1119 paper 2




p/s: Alhamdulillah. I'm glad this session is over



No comments:

Post a Comment