YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 2 #FE

Assalamualaikum. 
And so we meet again for the second day.

Alhamdulillah I can still survive going to school in the morning. Everyday I have to get out from the house and drive to school at 6.45 am. Because today is Wednesday, the school had a formal assembly and so I have to be there early. 

After the assembly, teachers will gather to hear announcement made by other teacher. And I thought that all teachers are very serious when it comes to things like this. Think again. I was totally surprised to see that they were making silly jokes despite the serious event. Hmm. Oh I still can't believe that I was there standing and listening to the announcement. I felt like a grown up somehow. 

So today I got to observe one class. 4 Ibnu Hazim. Miss Aizar taught them the differences between descriptive and narrative essay. It was kinda fun to watch them making sentences mocking each other. Creative in some way. I was impressed with some of the students that know lots of vocabulary. I mean higher level one. Cool. 

The objective of the lesson was "Sentence Expansion". Where you get one word and try to expand it with inserting adjectives and verb to make your essay interesting and more detailed. By the way, Miss Aizar is my  mentor for this field experience.

And so my day ended with the class observation which I think went pretty well.


p/s: Lets hope I can write the report well too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment