YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 26, 2011

Check It Out: My Ride #2

Assalamualaikum and Happy Ramadhan :)

Since Eid is just around the corner, I bet everyone is looking forward to go back to their lovely hometown to celebrate with their love ones. Just a gentle reminder, do drive safely and not recklessly. Lame. Moving on for the real purpose of this post.

Have you heard or seen a Microbus?? Is it microwaves long lost brother or micrometer screw gauge second cousins? You almost got it right. But you might have think a little bit too scientific.

It it actually a vehicle. The one you can drive around your city and honks to the road offenders like you owned the streets. If you have been wondering what it looks like.. I have some photos to clear it out for you.











Courtesy of Google


There you go. Volkswagen Microbus. Now you get the picture. It is also known as the Hippie Van. I rarely seen it on the street nowadays. But I hope to hijack the van when I see one. Just kidding :p



p/s: For more info, do Google it :)










No comments:

Post a Comment