It been a while eyy.. Sorry I've been caught up with the admission forms and stuff until I completely forgot to post anything for almost a month.
Don't get me wrong, actually I've been blogwalking these few weeks and haven't got any topics to share with you guys. My deepest apology to all.
Okay since I'm in a good mood today, I decided to write this post.
Hey guess what. I turned 19 today. Yeah I'm getting older. I know, I know. It's been the greatest birthday to me as it occurs in the holy month of Ramadhan.
Alhamdulillah..Praised be to Allah for His blessings because He still gives me chance to live my life up until now. Our life won't last forever as He only borrowed it to us so that we can worship Him. I hope that every time He give us something be it in a form of goodness or sadness, we still pray for His mercy and always be thankful for what he had been giving us this entire time.
Thank you to all my family and friends for the wishes and may Allah bless us all. Amin.
Lastly, HAPPY RAMADHAN to all. May this holy month help us to become a much better person.

p/s: Ramadhan is the month of Allah- Whose Beginning is MERCY, Whose Middle is FORGIVENESS and Whose End is FREEDOM FROM FIRE.


happy birthday rye~~~~ #again
ReplyDeleteahahaha..thanks cik minn :D
ReplyDeletepuas saya tggu hidngn buke puasa saya..tpi..tpi..x sampai2 :'(
rye..happy birthday :D
ReplyDeletesemoga Ramadan kali ini lebih bermakna & sempurna..amin :D
trimas eka ^^
ReplyDeleteamin..selamat menjalani ibadah puasa :)