It's five o'clock in the morning and I'm wide awake. Yeahh. I'm too young to be sleeping at night. Uh huh. So they say.
Actually I was up doing something useful. For me. Have you guys ever heard about Perler Beads? Or Hama Beads? Okay great you googled it. Now let me just brief you about this bead. What is so special about this dumb beads anyway?
It is just a normal beads used to make art and craft thingy. The great thing about this bead is that it is so colourful you can puke rainbows. Wait...what?! Just kidding.
What I meant is that you can be creative with the mixture of colours.
You can make a key chain out of it, a necklace, door gifts, coasters or anything you could think of and you can DIY at home. How awesome is that?
![]() |
| Google Image. |
All you need is the perler bead set which includes;
1) Colourful beads
2) Pegboards
3) Iron papers
Now you are all set and ready to iron the beads away.
![]() |
| Click to enlarge. |
You can also find some videos on youtube on how to do beads crafting. Hope you enjoy it :)
p/s: Someone will be getting the perler beads at the reunion :3





No comments:
Post a Comment