YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 6, 2013

#29 May Express

Assalamualaikum. 

If you've never been here I would like to give you a warm fuzzy welcome.

Tumblr.
Can you feel the love? ehhe.

So again I've been delaying my post so here goes something;

I got involved with PEWARIS (Persatuan Warisan Makmur UiTM) which is an organization for anyone related to Pahang (born in Pahang,etc..) activities this semester. I am not an active member of this society but I would like to give it a try. Hey I am a proud Kuantanese :D

I missed their annual meeting because I have other commitment and so I don't really know the committee members but who cares we are all Pahang people what.hehe.

The first ever activity, visiting Sungai Lembing =)

With Mr.Miner.



Oh they had an interaction camp at Rompin a week after but I couldn't go because I'm too fabulous for the camping trip.eh. 

But of course I won't miss the last activity for the world. Hiking at Cameron Highlands. Oh yes!! This is more I like it :3

Day 1. Mount Berembun and Jasar.
Mount Perdah.
Day 2. Mount Brinchang and Irau.

Day 3. Shopping time.
Yeah we climbed up five mountains in two days. Alhamdulillah I am truly grateful for the chance given to see the breathtaking scenery from above. How things look sooooo small from the peak. Now I know where I stand. How little we actually are.

We tend to forget about the Almighty one up there that surely see every action we make in our daily life. Subhanallah. I believe it is called Ihsan, "where we pray to Allah like we can see him or even when we can't see him, know that he is watching us."

p/s: A gentle reminder to myself  ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment