YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed :)

Assalamualaikum and good day peeps.

Hope you guys are doing fine. Well I'm not feeling very well since I had a sprained foot. It's a long story and a very humiliating one I must say.

Anyway, that's not what I want to write about in the first place. It's about how friendship works in campus life. I've been blessed by having these WONDERFUL mates here in Shah Alam.

We argue, we curse, we gossip, we laugh at each other and skip class together. Yeah, true friends indeed.hehehe. *definitely not a good thing to skip classes*

I'm so touch by what you guys did for me these past few days, when I can't walk properly, you guys waited for me, hold my hand and care for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH.!

You guys are the best. Even when we can't stay under one roof after this, we can still hang out. Oh yeah XD

Introducing the WACKO'S:

From left: Fieyna, Teha, Sarah, Ain, Mas and me :)


From left: Fatin, Jannah and Hatim (sorry I stole your pic jane :p)





p/s: Just wanted to say,







1 comment:

  1. You have really done a great work to share the hidden art of the great man. It is really a nice work by them. Thanks a lot for this
    Mercedes Benz E430 AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete