Clock is ticking..and it's MIDNIGHT..12.00a.m.050810
My phones are ringing..my notifications are full..
It was all birthday wishes I received from beloved, deary, furry families and friends of mine ^^
I was so happy..that I could not even describe it..
Even though one of my friend actually wished a day early..h0h0..very excited I guess.. :p
Well..let me tell you how my birthday sound like..
After receiving lots of message and comments..my classmates: yana z, deebo and aini went to my dorm and act as if I did something wrong..haha..old tactics..but I just go on with it..sorry guys..and they sang the birthday song to me..
I went to sleep at nearly 3.00a.m as I was busy replying the comments given at facebook..
My class start at 8 that morning..and it was CSS class..
I came late to class because my friend had woke up late..so I decided to accompany her..hey no other intention okay *grinned*
Btw, I forgot to mention..I had sore throat and had lost my voice the night before..
and the other worst thing is..I got FOOD POISONING =O
my tummy hurt a lot that I felt like skipping class that day..
but I tried enduring it and I managed to do so :D
Alhamdulillah..
THANK YOU ALLAH...for blessing my day..
okay back to the story..
after class had dismiss..all my classmates sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me..
aww..so sweet..I did not expect it..I was just hoping for big presents *just kidding* ;p
Pojan bought ''nasi lemak'' for me as a gift..huhu..thanks..
Then we decided to go for bowling at Megamall..
We went there at noon..
but not all of us joined..
There were only 16 people : me(of course), Teha, Kimah, Ecah, Nojie, Yana Z, Tinul, Yana G, Ain, Nad, Pojan, Arif, Cha, Mirul, Man and lastly our beloved class rep, Solihein..
The winners are: 2nd runner up goes to.....Solihein
1st runner up...Rye(me)
and the winner is...........Kimah..!! give around of applause for those who participated..
We had our lunch at KFC..
and then it was 3.15..we have English Week closing ceremony at 4.00p.m..
I treated them with McD's sundae cone each *sorry guys..thats all I can afford to buy*
We walked back to LKPIM..
and get ready for the closing ceremony..
we have to wear formal attire as it was a formal ceremony with Dr.J and all..
There were prizes and certificates to give..
I got the cert for Scrabble * I did not win* :'(
The ceremony ended..
This is the MOST unforgetable event in my entire life for my birthday..
Arif went infront with his guitar..
and make an ANNOUNCEMENT about my birthday..
he called up my name and asked me to go infront..
OMG..I was like so damn shy..
with all the TESLians..fuhh..
my legs were trembling..
He played happy birthday song and asked Tengku to conduct the singing..
and all of them sang it together..
I was so touched.. :'|
He gave me the microphone to make some speech..
with my "rock" voice I utter a few words..huhu..
I received dedications from the TESLians..candies, chocolates and muffins..
BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO HAD MAKE MY DAY AS COLOURFUL AS IT SHOULD BE ^_^
This was one of the best day of my life :D
and I'm starting to LOVE TESLian life~
p/s: you guys RAWWKS ;D


No comments:
Post a Comment